The main objective is to ensure safety at sea, prevention of human injury or loss
of life, and avoidance of damage to the environment, in particular to the marine environment and
to property, with:
- Providing safe practices in ship operation and a safe working environment
- Establishing safeguards against all identified risks
- Continuously improvement of safety skills of personnel ashore and abroad ships, including
preparing for emergencies related both to safety and environment protection
- To meet definite needs of shipowners, agents, pilots, etc.
- To satisfy customer expectations
- To observe applicable standards and specific requirement in relation of quality
- To offer and perform services in compliance with mandatory rules and "the best practice"
The main objective is to establish and take preventive measures against security incidents affecting tugs and also
to establish the respective roles and responsibilities of the Company's personnel and crew members.